The Extech SL355 Personal Noise Dosimeter is a low cost and lightweight dosimeter for measuring sound exposure over an eight-hour period. A built-in sound meter mode displays sound level, time-averaged sound level and sound exposure level on the large, clear display. Up to 12,000 readings can be data-logged with sampling times ranging from one second to one hour.
Features - Extech SL355 Personal Noise Dosimeter
- Features adjustable criterion level, exchange rate and threshold
- Allows for simultaneous measurement of frequency-weighted noise exposure and peak sound level
- Data-logger mode records up to 12,000 readings with sample times between one second and one hour
- Sound level mode displays sound level, time-averaged sound level, peak and sound exposure level
- Dosimeter mode stores up to 20 dosimeter surveys
- Connects to PC via USB interface for exporting of measurement results and real-time measurements
- Includes belt clip, clip-on microphone with 2.6' cable, AAA batteries, mini screwdriver, Windows-compatible software, USB cable and carrying case
Extech SL355 Personal Noise Dosimeter Specifications
||2'' W x 3.8'' D x 1.4'' H
Download more information
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
Prolonged exposure to loud noises can be very bad for your health, so it's no surprise that OSHA and IEC Noise accumulation surveys are common for loud workplaces. The Extech SL355 Personal Noise Dosimeter is the perfect tool to perform these surveys, and includes both a large LCD display for live results as well as internal memory to store results for up to 20 dosimeter surveys lasting up to eight hours each.