- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10Neutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturiteUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
ergoCentric airCentric Chair - Quick Ship
Featuring the breathability of a mesh chair with the cushioning of an upholstered chair, the ergoCentric airCentric Task Chair - Quick Ship is now available in the airCentric Knit Mesh - Black fabric with a lead time of 1-2 business days. The ergoCentric airCentric Task Chair offers a unique honeycombed design that can be custom-fitted to your body and budget, with customizable seat sizes, an optional air lumbar support, and an optional headrest. For even more fabric options with the standard lead time, please see the full ergoCentric airCentric Task Chair page.
This chair is no longer available with the shorter lead time.
The ergoCentric airCentric Task Chair is still available in this configuration and usually ships in 10 business days.
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
The ergoCentric airCentric Chair is offered with multiple seat mechanism options. If you're unsure about which one is best for you, give us a call at 1-800-531-3746 and we'll help you decide!
- Synchro mechanisms require very little adjustment, as the entire chair is synchronized to stay at the optimal angle when reclined.
- Synchro glide offers all the same features as the Synchro mechanism, plus an added seat depth slider.
- Knee tilt mechanisms include a full range of adjustment, including a slight forward tilt at the front of the chair to allow your feet to stay flat on the floor.
- Multi tilt mechanisms offer individual adjustment for both the seat and back as well as back height and seat depth adjustment.
The ergoCentric airCentric Chair is available in two arm styles- choose no arms, or add Oval Tube adjustable arms.
Oval Tube Adjustable T-arm
- Fingertip adjustment
- Oval tube upright epoxy powder coated black
- Polyurethane arm pad 4.5" W x 10.625" L
- Arm height adjustable from 6" - 9.25" above seat pan
- Arm width adjustable 2" on each arm
ergoCentric's headrest has a high degree of adjustability due to its three points of articulation on a durable aluminum arm. This allows the headrest to have a wide range of adjustment with a vertical and horizontal range of 7".
The ergoCentric airCentric is offered with multiple hydraulic cylinder heights to better fit users of different sizes. The standard cylinder is recommended for most users.
- Standard (125mm) - 16'' - 21'' H
- Short (100mm) - 15.5'' - 19'' H
- Tall (140mm) - 17'' - 22.5'' H
The ergoCentric airCentric Chair offers three different seat cushion sizes.
The ergoCentric airCentric Chair offers good support thanks to its contoured cushions, but extra lumbar support can be added with an inflatable air lumbar. This air lumbar is inflated with a hand pump, allowing easy firmness adjustment of the lumbar support.
The ergoCentric airCentric is available with either a polished aluminum or a black painted base.
The ergoCentric airCentric Chair can be ordered with a wide variety of caster options, from standard dual wheel nylon casters for carpet use to urethane casters designed for better traction on hard floors. If you are unsure which caster option would be best for you, please give us a call at 1-800-531-3746.
The UPLIFT Notebook and Tablet Stand will come in handy not only when you're traveling, but anytime you want to set your laptop or tablet in an ergonomic position. Choose from seven different height settings to keep your screen at eye-level, which helps you avoid problems like eye strain and neck and back pain. This item also works well as a document holder, allowing you to input data without having to move your neck repeatedly from document to screen. The stand is lightweight, easily portable, and best of all, it's free!
The ergoCentric airCentric Chair features a proprietary honeycomb back design to provide plenty of breathability alongside the excellent support of a traditional foam-padded chair. The ergoCentric airCentric's seat offers a waterfall edge that helps to reduce pressure placed on the back of the knees, and the contoured cushions ensure proper weight redistribution for maximum comfort.
ergoCentric airCentric Chair - Quick Ship
- Ventilated seat and back cushions allow for superb ventilation and support
- Contoured cushions properly redistribute weight to alleviate pressure
- Height-adjustable backrest allows for 5'' of adjustment
- Modular design allows for custom selection of seat size and arm options
- Greenguard-certified design utilizes environmentally-friendly materials
ergoCentric airCentric Chair - Quick Ship Specifications
|Dimensions||25" W x 25" D x 42" - 47" H|
|Back dimensions||19" W x 24" H|
|Seat slider range||2.5"|
|Weight capacity||280 lbs|
Download more information
A unique honeycomb rib design in the back of the ergoCentric airCentric's back maximizes strength without compromising breathability. A total of 67 cells measuring 1'' wide in the back cap allow for continuous air flow.
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
The ergoCentric airCentric Task Chair - Quick Ship features an innovative honeycomb back design paired with a stretchy knit mesh fabric to provide an incredible hybrid of breathability and support. Now available with a 1-2 business day lead time when ordered in the airCentric Knit Mesh - Black fabric, these comfortable chairs make a great choice for anyone looking for a breathable yet supportive chair that can be delivered as soon as possible.