- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth Postures Computer TaskmateHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10Neutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturiteUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket ErgoErgonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Global Ride Ergonomic Chair
The Global Ride chair combines several innovative ergonomic features with a stylish seating design. The Ride chair has a smooth synchro knee tilt that maintains constant contact to support users in all postures. The synchro tilt and seat height can be adjusted while seated with the gear shift-type controls on the sides of the seat. The chair also features fully adjustable arms that change height, angle and pivot with a single touch; these provide proper support for the arms of a wide range of users. Scroll down to see more Global Ride ergonomic chair features and specifications.
This chair is no longer available.
Shop our most popular ergonomic chairs to find a great replacement.
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
There are four chair back options: plastic back, plastic back with upholstered pad, mesh back and full upholstered back.
The mesh and upholstered backs have height-adjustable lumbar support, and they are available with an executive headrest.
The frame is available in a Tungsten or Charcoal finish.
Terranova Fabric and Breeze Mesh
Terranova is a fabric designed specially for the Ride chair. Breeze is a mechanically knit mesh that matches Terranova colors. All mesh back chairs have Breeze mesh backs, but may use fabrics other than Terranova for the seat upholstery if desired.
Other Fabric Options
Grade 4. 100% nylon. Teflon coating.
Grade 4. 70% Nylon, 30% recycled polyester. Teflon coated.
Grade 4. 100% Nylon.
The Global Ride offers four different types of backs, each with a singular look and feel. The molded plastic back gives users firm support whether by itself or with an upholstered cover, and the mesh back is mechanically knitted and made of Breeze mesh for breathable comfort. Additionally, a fully upholstered option is available for the highest padded comfort. The mesh back and fully upholstered options each have an adjustable lumbar support that can be set by the user while seated. Unlike chairs which require users to stand up to make adjustments, the Ride chair is designed to allow easy adjustment of most controls from the seated postition.
Global Ride Ergonomic Chair Features
- Shift levers at the side of the seat control synchro-tilt mechanism and seat height
- Arms height adjust and pivot with a single action
- A headrest is available on executive back models
- Adjustable lumbar support on mesh back and fully upholstered models
|Overall dimensions||26.5" W
|Seat dimensions||20.5" W
17.5" - 21.5" H
|Back dimensions||20.5" W
Executive headrest adds 7" height
|Weight||49 - 52 lbs|
Download more information