The Extech MO270 Wireless Combination Pin/Pinless Moisture Meter features a detachable sensor that allows for wireless transmission of data directly to the built-in color graphing display from up to 40 remote sensors, with the readings of up to eight sensors viewable on the LCD screen. The integrated trending mode provides graphical representation of data for large area scanning, and a high/low alarm mode that makes detection of problem areas quick and easy.
Features - Extech MO270 Wireless Combination Pin/Pinless Moisture Meter
- Full color graphical display
- Detachable sensors can be viewed up to 65' away
- 2 GB SD card allows for wireless, simultaneous recording of up to 40 sensors
- Sensor can be attached to EXT-1, EXT-3, or EXT-5 extension handles for measurement of hard-to-reach areas
- Pin/pinless sensor provides wood moisture equivalent reading and trending mode for large area scans
- Wireless transmission to FLIR infrared camera thermal images
- Includes rechargeable battery, wireless moisture sensor, external pin probe, replacement pin set, EXT-1 (4') extension handle, AC adapter, protective cap, 2 GB SD card and hard case
Extech MO270 Wireless Combination Pin/Pinless Moisture Meter Specifications
||2.3'' W x 8'' D x 1.7'' H
Download more information
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
While it's true you can't be everywhere at once, the Extech MO270 Wireless Combination Pin/Pinless Moisture Meter lets you come close while making moisture data measurements. With a built-in color display that can display up to eight remote sensors and simultaneous recording support for a staggering 40 sensors, the MO270 allows for quick, efficient moisture measurements wherever you need them.