The Extech TG20 Wire Tracer Kit provides a quick and simple way to identify and test phone lines. A non-contact probe allows for the audible identification of wires and cables, and the transmitter injects a traceable signal to check telephone lines and perform wire continuity checks.
Features - Extech TG20 Wire Tracer Kit
- Transmitter includes output cables with modular RJ11 phone connector
- Features traceable signal injection for line and continuity checks
- Probe audibly identifies selected wire or cable
- Adjustable sensitivity control improves identification while eliminating false detection
- Visible indication for continuity tests
- Includes tracer probe, transmitter with RJ11 phone connector, alligator clips and two 9V batteries
Extech TG20 Wire Tracer Kit Specifications
|Dimensions - Probe
||2'' W x 8.7'' D x 1.3'' H
|Dimensions - Transmitter
||2.7'' W x 2.6'' D x 1.1'' H
Download more information
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
Wire tracing is a necessity for any phone line installation, and the Extech TG20 Wire Tracer Kit is a cost-efficient way to make, test and identify phone lines. A non-contact probe and included transmitter allows for audible identification of wires, and the RJ11-compatible transmitter can inject a traceable signal into cables, allowing for rapid testing of phone lines and continuity checks.