- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth Postures Computer TaskmateHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10Neutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturiteUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket ErgoErgonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
FLIR E-Series Infrared Cameras E40, E50 & E60
FLIR E-Series Infrared Cameras deliver value and performance in a point-and-shoot thermal imaging camera. These cameras take pictures at up to 76,800 pixel (320 x 240) resolution, superior for a point-and-shoot line. Their large 3.5" touchscreen has an intuitive user interface. The E-Series also takes visible light photographs for reference. Using WiFi apps for Android or iPhone, images can be quickly uploaded to a mobile device to create reports. With a wide array of features and a range of different price points, a FLIR E-Series Thermal Imaging Camera can fit into many different infrared inspection programs as well as budgets.Read More...
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
Model - FLIR E-Series Thermal Imaging Cameras
Three models of thermal imaging IR camera are available. Any of the three models may also come configured for building inspection applications at no additional charge.
|Resolution (px)||160 x 120||240 x 180||320 x 240|
|Thermal sensitivity (°C)||< 0.07||< 0.05||< 0.05|
|Temperature Range||-4°F - +1202°F
-20°C - +650°C
|-4°F - +1202°F
-20°C - +650°C
|-4°F - +1202°F
-20°C - +650°C
|Zoom||2x continuous digital||4x continuous digital||4x continuous digital|
|Video camera resolution (MP)||3.1||3.1||3.1|
|Picture in picture||Fixed||Scalable||Scalable|
|Radiometric JPG to SD CARD||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|MPEG4 video recording||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|WiFi to Apple &
Android mobile devices
|Dual-bay charger &
NIST Calibration - FLIR E-Series Thermal Imaging Cameras
Your FLIR E-Series Thermal Imaging IR Camera can ship with a certificate of NIST calibration. This option adds five business days to the lead time.
Lens - FLIR E-Series Thermal Imaging Cameras
All cameras ship with a 25° lens. Two additional lenses may be ordered as well:
- 15° telephoto lens (f = 30 mm)
- 45° wide angle lens (f = 10 mm)
Battery Charger - FLIR E-Series Thermal Imaging Cameras
Model E60 cameras include a dual port battery charger standard. For all other models, you may order this charger.
Battery - FLIR E-Series Thermal Imaging Cameras
Model E60 ships with two Li-Ion batteries. All other models include a single battery. Add an additional battery here.
Tripod Adapter - FLIR E-Series Thermal Imaging Cameras
Order this adapter to use your thermal imaging camera with a tripod.
FLIR E-Series Infrared Cameras come in several varieties. These feature increasing resolutions and thermal sensitivities, as well as added features like digital zoom, Bluetooth linking to clamp and moisture meters, MSX thermal image enhancement, and picture in picture overlay of thermal and digital images. The devices capture video as well as still images. Some models can generate an instant PDF report onsite from the camera. An included laser pointer allows you to pinpoint a reference spot and aligns a marker to it on the image for precise detection.
FLIR E-Series Infrared Camera
- High-resolution thermal imaging
- Convenient digital camera
- Large touchscreen interface
- WiFi connectivity to mobile devices
- Perpetual battery operation with spare battery
- Instant PDF report generation on site (optional)
- Scalable picture in picture and thermal fusion
- MSX thermal image enhancement labels key visual details on thermal picture
|Accuracy||± 2% or 2° C|
320 x 240 px
|Frame rate||60 Hz|
|Battery charge time||4 hours|
|Warranty*||Detector: 10 years
Battery: 5 years
Parts & labor: 2 years
* Extended warranty coverage is available. Contact us for options and pricing.
Download more information