- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsHumanscale FreedomShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
FLIR i-Series Infrared Cameras i3, i5 & i7
FLIR i-Series Infrared Cameras offer high-end thermal imaging at an affordable price. These point-and-shoot infrared cameras display a thermal image with a range of -20° C to 250° C that's accurate within ±2° C on a high-resolution 2.8'' color LCD screen, making it easy to find hotspots and identify potential problems for a number of applications. All FLIR i-Series Infrared Cameras feature focus-free lenses for quick image capture, miniSD card and USB output, and a heavy-duty hard case for extra protection in the field.
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
Model - FLIR i-Series Infrared Cameras
Three models of FLIR i-Series Infrared Cameras are available. Use the table below to determine the best camera for your needs.
|Resolution||60 x 60 px||100 x 100 px||140 x 140 px|
|Thermal sensitivity||< 0.15° C||< 0.1° C||< 0.1° C|
|Accuracy||± 2% or 2° C||± 2% or 2° C||± 2% or 2° C|
|Temperature Range||-20° C to 250° C (-4° F to 482° F)||-20° C to 250° C (-4° F to 482° F)||-20° C to 250° C (-4° F to 482° F)|
|Field of View||12.5° x 12.5°||21° x 21°||29° x 29°|
|Detector||Uncooled microbolometer||Uncooled microbolometer||Uncooled microbolometer|
|Screen size||2.8'' color LCD||2.8'' color LCD||2.8'' color LCD|
|Frame Rate||9 Hz||9 Hz||9 Hz|
|Emissivity||0.1 to 1.0 (adjustable)||0.1 to 1.0 (adjustable)||0.1 to 1.0 (adjustable)|
|Thermal Palettes||Iron, rainbow, gray||Iron, rainbow, gray||Iron, rainbow, gray|
|Measurement Modes||Spot (center)||Spot (center)||Spot (center), area (min/max), isotherm (above/below)|
|File Storage Type||Radiometric JPG (>5,000)||Radiometric JPG (>5,000)||Radiometric JPG (>5,000)|
|Drop-proofing||2 m (6.6 ft)||2 m (6.6 ft)||2 m (6.6 ft)|
|Shock-proofing||25 g, IEC 60068-2-29||25 g, IEC 60068-2-29||25 g, IEC 60068-2-29|
|Vibration-proofing||2 g, IEC 60068-2-6||2 g, IEC 60068-2-6||2 g, IEC 60068-2-6|
Additional Battery - FLIR i-Series Infrared Cameras
FLIR i-Series Cameras ship with a single rechargeable Li-Ion battery. An additional backup battery can be added if desired.
Additional Power Supply - FLIR i-Series Infrared Cameras
i-Series cameras include an AC adapter to recharge the Li-Ion battery. A spare power supply can be added if needed.
Infrared Window - FLIR i-Series Infrared Cameras
FLIR's IRW Series IR inspection windows help to prevent dangerous arc flash incidents by adding a calcium fluoride crystal lens with a hinged cover that can be installed on electrical cabinet doors. This allows for visual inspections of live components via FLIR IR cameras with minimal exposure. Three models of IRW infrared windows can be ordered with an i-Series Infrared Camera to improve safety during thermal inspections. Please see this document for more details.
- FLIR IRW-2C: 2'' window diameter
- FLIR IRW-3C: 3'' window diameter
- FLIR IRW-4C: 4'' window diameter
NIST Calibration - FLIR i-Series Infrared Cameras
NIST calibration certificates can be added to your FLIR i-Series Camera if necessary. Please allow an additional five business days for processing.
- Click here to chat to get answers to your questions!
For technicians in need of a general purpose IR camera, the FLIR i-Series Infrared Camera is an ideal choice. Capable of making temperature measurements accurate within ±2° C on a range of -20° C to 250° C, FLIR i-Series Infrared Cameras offer superior thermal testing by providing the entire picture as opposed to "spot" temperatures like most IR thermometers. A sturdy, compact design houses a focus-free, point-and-shoot lens that can display complete real-time radiometric images via the 2.8'' color LCD screen, or capture them for later analysis thanks to the included 2GB miniSD card, mini USB cable, and FLIR Tools reporting software.
Features - FLIR i-Series Infrared Cameras
- Full scene thermal imaging captures thousands of temperature measurements in a single image
- Thermal accuracy provides measurements between -20° C to 250° C accurate within 2° C
- Durable, lightweight design includes hard case for extra on-the-go protection
- Stores up to 5,000 JPEG images and temperature measurements on a miniSD card ready to download via mini USB cable for analysis with FLIR Tools reporting software
- 2.8'' color LCD screen displays thermal image in iron, rainbow or gray thermal palettes
- Focus-free lens with built-in manual lens shutter allows for quick and accurate thermal image capturing
- Includes 2GB miniSD card, Li-Ion rechargeable battery and AC adapter, mini USB cable, FLIR Tools reporting software, and padded hard case
FLIR i-Series Infrared Cameras Specifications
|Accuracy||±2% or 2° C|
|Temperature range||-20° C to 250° C(-4° F to 482° F)|
|LCD screen size||2.8'' [71mm] (resolution and FOV varies by model)|
|Frame rate||9 Hz|
|Output||miniSD card or mini USB cable|
|Battery life and charge time||5 hours fully charged (3 hours to 90% charge)|
|Warranty*||Detector: 10 years
Battery: 5 years
Parts & labor: 2 years
* Extended warranty coverage is available. Contact us for options and pricing.
Download more information
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
IR thermometers have been tools of the trade in many fields since their inception, but FLIR i-Series Infrared Cameras provide a cost-efficient way to provide users with the whole picture, allowing for complete thermographic analysis at a glance. If your occupation requires quick, accurate temperature measurements, a FLIR i-Series Infrared Camera is an ideal investment.