- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth Postures Computer TaskmateHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10Neutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturiteUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket ErgoErgonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Shimpo TNP Series Digital Torque Meter
Shimpo TNP Series Digital Torque Meters offer precision measurement of open/close torque values in laboratory or industrial applications. The Shimpo TNP Series Digital Torque Meter can be used to measure cap torque in order to determine bottle closure and breakaway torque values, then store up to 1,000 measurements that can be used to determine minimum/maximum and average values. During large batch tests, a built in HI-LO comparator feature can be used to ensure quality control. Recorded values can be viewed on the LCD display or exported to a computer via USB for additional analysis with the included Digitorq software, which exports measurement data into a Microsoft Excel-compatible format.Read More...
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
Shimpo TNP Series Digital Torque Meters are offered in four different models to provide various measurement ranges. The measurement units and range of each model is listed below.
Model and Capacity
|TNP-0.5||0 - 500.0 mNm||0 - 50.00 Ncm||0 - 5099 gcm||0 - 4.425 lbin|
|TNP-2||0 - 2.00 Nm||0 - 200.0 Ncm||0 - 20.39 Kgcm||0 - 17.70 lbin|
|TNP-5||0 - 5.00 Nm||0 - 500.0 Ncm||0 - 50.99 Kgcm||0 - 44.25 lbin|
|TNP-10||0 - 10.00 Nm||0 - 1000 Ncm||0 - 102.0 Kgcm||0 - 88.5 lbin|
Additional Torque Pins
The torque pins or "chuck pins" attached to the Shimpo TNP Digital Torque Meter can be easily swapped out for replacement or to accommodate different diameters. A set of 50mm torque pins can be ordered to supplement the existing 30mm pins if desired.
For departments that require NIST calibration as part of their ISO certification, TNP Torque Meters can be certified according to NIST standards for an additional charge.
The Shimpo TNP Series Digital Torque Meter provides laboratory-quality torque force measurements in a portable, easy-to-use package featuring replaceable chuck pins to accommodate multiple diameters. Designed for cap torque analysis of items such as bottle caps and gearboxes, TNP Series Torque Meters are capable of storing up to 1,000 readings in Ncm, mNm, gcm, or lbin and exporting data via USB to the free Digitorq software for analysis and graphing on Microsoft Excel. Measurements can be taken in Average, Peak Opening and Peak Closing modes, in either clockwise or counterclockwise directions. Batch testing can also be expedited thanks to the built-in HI-GO-LO comparator feature, which utilizes pre-programmed torque tolerances to ensure uniformity. With an intuitive interface offering accurate results, Shimpo TNP Series Torque Meters are perfect for torque testing in both the lab and the shop.
Shimpo TNP Series Digital Torque Meter
- Compact, heavy duty design with internal rechargeable batteries offers portability and durability
- Built-in memory stores up to 1,000 readings
- Removable chuck pins quickly adjust test diameter size
- Large LCD display provides clear torque value readouts
- PC USB connectivity outputs data to Digitorq software (free, available on manufacturer's website) for analysis and graphing in Microsoft Excel
- Meter features Average, Peak Opening and Peak Closing value measuring modes in clockwise or counterclockwise directions
- Red/Green HI-GO-LO LED comparator speeds up batch testing by responding to user-programmed tolerances
Shimpo TNP Series Digital Torque Meter Specifications
|Accuracy||±0.5% full scale|
|Power||Auto-ranging AC adapter or rechargeable NiMH battery|
|Battery||Rechargeable NiMH 8 hour battery life on full charge|
|Selectable units of measurement||Nm, Ncm, Kgcm, lbin|
|Safe overload||150% of full scale, displays "OVR" on LCD with blinking LED|
|Weight||TNP-0.5, TNP-2, TNP-5: 17.62 lbs (8 kg) TNP-10: 27.53 lbs (12.5 kg)|
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
Small enough to go from the shop floor to the lab with ease, Shimpo TNP Series Digital Torque Meters provide rapid, accurate bottle closure and breakaway torque measurements accurate to within ±0.5% F.S. With large batches, a Shimpo TNP Series Digital Torque Meter can be used to speed up testing with its built in "HI-GO-LO" LED comparator, making it ideal for determining baseline torque values and ensuring uniformity on subsequent test items.