- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsHumanscale FreedomShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Wesco Heavy Duty Steel Vending Machine Trucks
Wesco Heavy Duty Steel Vending Machine Trucks are designed to easily and safely move vending machines up to 1,200 lbs in weight. Theses trucks include features such as retractable belts to secure loads and easy kick-outs with allow users to kick out the rear wheels while supporting the load with both hands. With heavy duty steel construction and 8" cast iron and rubber wheels, these trucks are built for heavy duty applications.
Wesco products do not ship for free! Please call us for a freight quote. If you place your order online, we will contact you to approve freight charges before billing your credit card.Read More...
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
Several models are available to suit a variety of applications.
|Part #||Model #||Ratchet||Belt||Height||Weight|
|230035||WRV-60-EC||Manual||1 Piece||60"||83 lbs|
|230017||WRV-60||Auto-rewind||2 Piece clasp||60"||83 lbs|
|230036||WRV-66-EC||Manual||1 Piece||66"||86 lbs|
|230018||WRV-66||Auto-rewind||2 Piece clasp||66"||86 lbs|
|230037||WRV-72-EC||Manual||1 Piece||72"||95 lbs|
|230019||WRV-72||Auto-rewind||2 Piece clasp||72"||95 lbs|
The super wheel option is a set of 10" pneumatic rear wheels. They convert a 2 wheel truck into a 4 wheel truck. The wheels mount via quick, easy turnbuckle system.
Wesco products do not ship for free! Please call us for a freight quote. If you place your order online, we will contact you to approve freight charges before billing your credit card.
Wesco Heavy Duty Steel Vending Trucks have a variety of specialized features to assist in moving large-sized appliances and machines. The height of these trucks goes up to 72" in some models, making them useful for moving especially tall loads. They come with stair climbers and easy kick-out rear wheels. The belt can be either automatic or manual rewind, depending on the model.
Wesco Heavy Duty Steel Vending Trucks
- Retractable rubber casters to help support the load
- Auto-rewind or manual belt options
- Heavy-duty cast iron center rubber wheels
- Welded frame and handles
- Non-marking vinyl on contact surfaces
- 2" heavy duty web belt
|Height||60", 66" or 72"|
|Distance from Noseplate
to Belt Center