- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Allseating Fluid Mesh Task Chair with Optional Headrest
The Allseating Fluid Mesh Task Chair is available in all mesh or with an upholstered, padded seat. Designed by celebrated furniture designer, Miles Keller, the Fluid combines a well-engineered product with contemporary styling to create an ergonomic chair that is both comfortable and attractive in your office.Read More...
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
Back Angle Adjustment
The Allseating Fluid chair has a deluxe synchro-tilt mechanism that includes an optional back adjustment, which offers the added ability to adjust the angle of your chair back independent of the seat.
Choose from either a mesh seat that matches your chair back or a thickly padded, waterfall foam seat. If you sit for more than five hours a day, we strongly recommend an upholstered seat since it supports your body better for longer periods of time.
The seat slider is strongly recommended as it allows the user to personalize the depth of the seat to fit the length of their thighs. For proper support, the front edge of your chair seat should be two to four fingers from the back of your calf.
The Allseating Fluid chair offers minimal lumbar support as a result of the shape of the chair back, so we highly recommend adding the Lumbar Plus to your chair. The Lumbar Plus features gel padding and is height and depth adjustable.
The Allseating Fluid chair is available with a height and tilt adjustable headrest.
Select from armless or your choice of 3 different arms, each featuring a different range of motion to best suit your needs. All arms have soft, polyurethane arm pads.
Task 2 Arm
Button activated height adjustment offers a 4" height adjustment range.
Easy ratchet height adjustment with a 4" range and a 4" total width adjustment range. Arm pads pivot and slide forward, back and side-to-side for maximum arm placement flexibility, so we highly recommend this arm.
The Twister Arms offer the same functionality as the Task 2 Arm with width adjustment, plus the ability to pivot the arm pad 360°.
The Allseating Fluid chair ships standard with carpet casters. Soft casters for hard floors are available as an upgrade.
Nylon mesh conforms to your body while providing support and cool air flow. If you opt for a mesh seat, it will match your chair back.
Fabric - Grade 4
Whisper Synthetic Leather
Whisper looks and feels like leather but is actually 100% polyvinyl chloride with antibacterial and mildew resistant properties. This makes it a good choice for health care situations and other uses where "wipe clean" is necessary. Abrasion resistance is more than 100,000 double rubs. Whisper also meets Cal 117-MVSS 302 UFAC Class 1 standard.
Free Ergonomic Webinar
This purchase includes a free half-hour Online Ergonomic Training Webinar with an ergonomic pro. This webinar will help you learn how best to use ergonomic tools and make the right choices for your workstation. Anyone interested in building an ideal workspace for their own unique needs should take advantage of this offer. The webinar will cover valuable ergonomic essentials such as:
- Understanding the biomechanics of sitting
- Setting up a workstation to maximize efficiency
- Adjusting a chair and desk to promote neutral posture
- Learning exercises to reduce stress and fatigue
The Allseating Fluid chair features a flexible and resilient mesh that conforms and supports your body while providing for cooling airflow. This chair is made in North America and qualifies for the "Buy American" act.
Allseating Fluid Chair Features
- Deluxe synchro-tilt mechanism with optional back angle adjustment
- 360° swivel
- Pneumatic seat height
- Side-activated tilt tension control w/infinite tilt lock
- Limited lifetime warranty
|Overall Dimensions||38.4-42.4" H x 26.8-29.3" W|
|Back||25.5" H x 19.5" W|
|Seat||20.9" W x 19.3-21.8" D|
|Seat height range||16.5 - 21.5" H|
|Weight limit||250 lbs|
Download more information