- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
FGS-200PV E-Force Motorized Programmable Test Stand
FGS-200PV E-Force Motorized Programmable Test Stand includes software, and features a bi-directional USB which speeds up data communications with a computer. The E-Force firmware displays prompts and menus that guide the user through all programs, setups and final tests; it also provides force vs displacement or time to be displayed. Results are collected in tabular and graphical format which can be exported to Microsoft Excel tables.
Shimpo has discontinued this item.
The Shimpo FGS-VC Motorized Force Test Stand is a great replacement.
The Shimpo FGS-200PV E-Force Motorized Programmable Test Stand is an ultimate solution designed for force testing that guarantees accurate and repeatable results for tension compression and break tests- Shimpo thought of everything!
Features of the FGS-200PV E-Force Motorized Programmable Test Stand
The FGS-200PV includes a user-friendly setup with all the directions you need to complete a wide variety of tests, evaluations and reports. This test stand features Shimpo's special precision servo gear head and ball screw drive for confident and complete control of the test stand. (Force gauge not included.)
All programming is performed using a PC, laptop or the front panel control keypad including:
- Return speed
- Test speed
- Distance/deflection set points
- Force set points
Note: Push and Pull to Break and Yield Tests are controlled through a PC or Lap Top only
The digital display is large, back-lit and easy to read. It indicates:
- All programmed set points
- Status of the program set up
- Force loads
- Overload alarm warnings
The E-Force provides selectable units of measure in force units. (lbs, oz, kg, N and distance by inch or millimeter) The test stand can be equipped with a variety of accessories including grips and compression fixtures. The large sample area and 3.38” inch (86mm) throat depth provides for unique and large parts testing, and the unit comes with its metric and English threaded, adjustable test plate. A precise and consistent 0.06 to 400 mm/min (0.02 to 15.7 in/min) cross head speed provides for ultra-slow creep tests and constant load testing.