- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10Neutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturiteUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Office To Go Mesh Back Task Chair 11668
The Office To Go mesh chair incorporates all the ergonomic features you need in a task chair at an affordable price. With features like chair tilt-lock, synchro-tilt, tilt-tension control and adjustable armrests, this mesh back task chair fits a variety of body types comfortably. Lumbar support comes standard and provides an extra degree of comfort that is not found on most chairs in this price range. This chair is generously cut and has a higher height range, so this a good choice for average to taller individuals who are under 250 pounds. Scroll down to see the Office To Go Mesh Back Task Chair features and specifications.
This chair is no longer available.
Shop our most popular ergonomic chairs to find a great replacement.
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
Office To Go chairs are built to last and are regularly tested to meet all industry standards. With the purchase of this task chair, you will receive support for your five year warranty on non-moving parts and a two year warranty on any additional parts.
The Office To Go Mesh Back Task Chair Features
A headrest can be added to the Office To Go mesh back task chair for users who need additional support or those seeking an executive look.
- Height adjustable to meet user needs
- Angle adjustable for additional comfort
The back featured on the Office To Go mesh back task chair incorporates both design and comfort. The mesh fabric provides for a sleek look, while the lumbar support provides for all-day comfort.
- Mesh back is very breathable while also providing adequate support
- Simple sliding action allows lumbar height to be adjusted up or down to best support user
- Lumbar support is also depth adjustable; simply grip control arms and adjust to desired position
All the ergonomic features you could want are incorporated into the armrests of this mesh back chair to provide the greatest support and comfort to the user. As well as being height and depth adjustable, the arms can also pivot and slide ensuring that the user finds the most supportive position possible.
- Soft polyurethane material is durable and comfortable
- Simple height adjustment button allows the user to position the arm exactly where it needs to be to support the forearm
- Lever provides width adjustment of arms in or out 1.5" to support all users: short, tall, large or small
- Armrests slide forward and rearward to achieve optimal positioning, and they pivot left or right to reduce the likelihood of wrist strain
- Arm caps ensure that there is less likelihood of impact damage to surrounding surfaces
The black fabric waterfall seat is heavily padded ensuring all day comfort and support. The seat is also fully adjustable to meet the needs of users of all shapes and sizes.
- Pneumatic seat height adjustment
- Seat slider adjusts to best fit user height
- High density foam padding provides all day comfort for users
The Office to Go mesh back task chair incorporates many ergonomic features to provide added comfort for all-day users.
- Chair tilt-lock allows the user to recline while remaining oriented to the task at hand
- Synchro-tilt control with multi-position tilt lock keeps the chair seat and back moving together to reduce pressure points
- Tilt tension adjustment controls the amount of force required to lean back
The black finish on the molded base puts the finishing touches on this sleek mesh office chair. It is extremely durable and will hold up in many different office environments.
- Scuff resistant arched molded base
- Twin wheel carpet casters
|Chair dimensions||24" D x 17" W x 43" H|
|Headrest dimensions||6" D x 12.5" W x 11" H|
|Seat Height||16.5" - 20.5"|
|Seat dimensions||22" W x 21" D|
Nice thick seat cushion
July 28, 2011
We recently tried out 3 different chairs for 10 different people in our office. 4 people liked this chair best - with the nice thick seat cushion being commented on as being the most comfortable feature. 2 of the people have bad backs and appreciate the back support also. (I didn't select this chair myself as it felt too big for me and didn't adjust to fix me well enough @ 5'5"/130lbs small frame. All of the people who selected this chair are larger than me.)