This item is no longer available.
You can turn any UPLIFT Desk into a fully-customizable, height-adjustable treadmill desk by simply adding a Lifespan treadmill. Shop our full selection of UPLIFT Treadmill Desks to find a great replacement.
Get out of your chair and onto an accessory that keeps you moving at work; the LifeSpan TR1200-DT5 Treadmill Desk is the intelligent, sleek, ergonomic office addition you've been waiting for. Walk your way to better health and work at your adjustable height desk and feel what optimal ergonomics can do for your energy levels and productivity from the get-go.
The LifeSpan Treadmill Desk includes padded arms rests, a cable management tray, and a display panel which tracks your walking stats, letting you know how far you've walked and how many calories you burn. Work better with one major desk game changer.
- Desktop height adjusts via knobs to fit users ranging from 4'10" to 6'8" and remains balanced even at its highest setting
- Treadmill features Intelli-Guard technology which automatically pauses the belt when the user steps off, and Intelli-Step which counts steps taken
- Heavy-duty desktop features a 1" thick composite board and durable laminate surface with rounded corners on a steel frame
- Easy-access console tracks distance, calories burned, time spent, and has Bluetooth to sync exercise data to your computer
- Includes foam-injected padded armrests for support and cable management tray
- Includes a 4 month LifeSpan Fitness Club trial, which tracks workout goals, progress and results, even among multiple users
|Dimensions||Treadmill: 68.5" D x 38" W or 68.5" D x 48" W
Desktop: 38" W x 29" D or 48" W x 29" D
|Recommended daily usage||6 hours|
|Height adjustment||41" - 55"|
|Deck||3/4" phenolic with brace|
|Drive motor||2.25 HP high torque continuous duty DC|
|Speed||0.4 - 4.0 MPH|
|Belt size||20 W x 50" L|
|Product weight||Treadmill: 114 lbs
Desk: 86 lbs
|Max user weight||350 lbs|
|Deck suspension||6 independent compression shocks|
|Warranty||Lifetime on frame, 3 yrs on motor, 2 yrs on parts|
|TR800||2 HP||300 lb weight capacity||Up to 3 hours of continuous use|
|TR1200||2.25 HP||350 lb weight capacity||Up to 6 hours of continuous use|
|TR5000||3 HP||400 lb weight capacity||Up to 10 hours of continuous use|
Choose either a 38'' wide or 48'' wide desktop for your treadmill desk.
The LifeSpan DT5 Treadmill Desk comes in your choice of four desktop colors: Cool gray, Absolute Acajou, Hardrock Maple, or Wild Cherry.
The UPLIFT Treadmill Mat is a must-have accessory for your walking workstation. The mat will help prevent dust and dirt from getting into the machinery of your treadmill, keeping your equipment safe. It helps to absorb impact, reduce vibrations, and protect your floor, and the textured, non-slip surface is easy to clean. The UPLIFT Treadmill Mat puts the finishing touch on your treadmill desk set-up.
LifeSpan Treadmill Lubricant is the grease recommended by the manufacturer for proper maintenance of the LifeSpan treadmill. You should lubricate your treadmill's running belt after 40 hours of use or every three months. This bottle will come with enough lubricant for four applications or about one year's worth.
FREE UPLIFT Notebook and Tablet Stand
View your tablet or laptop in a more comfortable ergonomic position with this lightweight, adjustable stand, which can also be used as a document holder.
This product comes standard with a lifetime warranty on the frame, along with a 3-year warranty on the motor, a 2-year warranty on parts, and a 1-year warranty on labor.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.