- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Humanscale Humanair Air Purifier
The Humanscale Humanair Air Purifier is a small wonder of modern engineering, offering state of the art air purifying that is both affordable and highly attractive. Humanair addresses your indoor air crisis with patented air cleaning technology. Developed in Sweden and made of top quality materials sure to stand the test of time, Humanscale air purifiers achieve what few other air cleaning devices can: surround the user in a Clean Air Zone that’s free of pollutants, dust and biological contaminants. The Humanscale Humanair Air Purifier also offers silent, breeze-free and ozone-free operation and comes in a variety of beautiful colors.
Humanscale has discontinued this item.
Click here to find a great replacement.
According to the EPA, indoor air pollution is among the top five environmental health threats facing the world today. The Humanscale Humanair Air Purifier was engineered to combat the serious issue of indoor air pollution, making it a great solution for a wide variety of consumer needs by creating a Clean Air Zone. Desk-bound workers spend most of their workday in one area. That’s why the Humanair air purifiers are designed to create a concentrated pocket of clean air around the very spot where the user works and breathes all day long.
By purifying air in a more targeted fashion than other purifiers on the market, room size becomes irrelevant and energy is not wasted cleaning air in unoccupied spaces. Most importantly, the user benefits from breathing dramatically reduced levels of pollutants and other contaminants rampant in most environments. The Humanair Air Purifier is also blissfully quiet & unobtrusive, filtering out more than 99% of airborne contaminants of all sizes—including dust, smoke, germs, allergens, smog, viruses, and even volatile organic compounds like formaldehyde—for the freshest air possible all day long. Its patented technology renders existing air purifiers practically obsolete, operating at a remarkably low wattage for far higher efficiency than other units. Plus, it operates in virtual silence while producing no harmful ozone or noticeable breeze or drafts.
Humanscale Humanair Air Purifier Features
- Removes more than 99% of all airborne contaminants, including VOCs
- Operates in virtual silence with no noticeable breeze, so the unit can be placed near the user without distraction
- Creates no ozone
- Is ideal for use in office, hospitality, healthcare or home environments
- Cleaning is a breeze- paper filter can be vacuumed and reused or recycled with other paper products, plus a LED alert signals when it's time to clean or change the filter
- Exceeds Energy Star requirements by 275%, making it the world's most energy-efficient air cleaner
- Offers a small size for unobtrusive placement and ease of operation
Humanscale Humanair Air Purifier Specifications
|Mounting options||Tabletop base, wall/slatwall, ceiling|
|Dimensions||13” W x 14” H x 9” D|
|Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR)||125|
|Energy consumption||22 watts|
|LEED credits||LEED-CI, -NC and -EB|
Download more information
Humanscale Humanair Air Purifier Environmental Features
- Air purifier uses only 22 watts of power- it’s the most efficient air purifier on the market
- Humanair's air cleaning power trumps popular HEPA filters when it comes to extra-small contaminants; only Humanair's Clean Air Zone technology effectively catches the most minute airborne particles
- The filter captures small pollutants and pathogens, like smog and viruses with more effectiveness than Hepa filtration systems
- Humanscale’s Humanair Air Purifier produces no ozone, a harmful toxin and lung irritant commonly produced by popular Ionizing air cleaners
- Design works great in small spaces as well as open spaces such as office environments