- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsHumanscale FreedomShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouch KeyboardHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
LifeSpan TR1200-DT3 Standing Desk Treadmill
The LifeSpan TR1200-DT3 Standing Desk Treadmill lets you exercise at work by getting you out of your seat and moving with its convenient stand-alone treadmill that can be paired with many of our adjustable height desks like our recommended UPLIFT 900. LifeSpan Desk Treadmills feature a small, tethered console that easily sits on your desktop and calculates distance traveled, time spent and calories burned, along with a pedometer-style Intelli-Step feature that counts steps. While the health and energy level benefits of changing your working position from sitting to standing periodically are numerous themselves, the increased activity and blood flow that comes with adding a LifeSpan TR1200-DT3 Standing Desk Treadmill to your home or office workstation will make it even easier to increase focus, and thus productivity.
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
UPLIFT Treadmill Mat
The UPLIFT Treadmill Mat is a 78 3/4" by 35 1/2" vinyl mat, made to protect your treadmill motor from dust and carpet fibers, and to prevent damage to the floor underneath the treadmill.
LifeSpan Treadmill Lubricant
LifeSpan Treadmill Lubricant is the grease recommended by the manufacturer for proper maintainance of the LifeSpan TR800-DT3. You should lubricate your treadmill's running belt after 40 hours of use or every three months. This bottle will come with enough lubricant for four applications or about one year's worth.
The LifeSpan Desk Treadmill includes standard free curbside delivery. Upgrades are available for threshold, room of choice, and white glove delivery as well.
- Threshold Delivery - Item is delivered to the closest dry area (porch, garage or inside the closest door of your home). You will be contacted by phone to schedule a delivery time since this requires a signature.
- Room of Choice Delivery - Two delivery professionals will place the product in the room of your choice. Rooms can be up or down two flights of stairs only; additional flights will be charged an additional $15 per flight.
- White Glove Delivery - Includes delivery, placement in the room of your choice (up or down two flights of stairs), unpacking and removal of debris, and assembly.
- Click here to chat to get answers to your questions!
The LifeSpan TR1200-DT3 Standing Desk Treadmill helps to eliminate workplace inactivity by letting you walk while you work! This stand-alone desk treadmill features an easily-accessible, Bluetooth-ready console that calculates distance, time and step count, as well as calories burned, and can be used with many of our sit-stand desks. This workstation treadmill also comes with a four-month trial membership in the LifeSpan Fitness Club, which helps establish goals, build a workout calendar based on your exercise preferences and fitness level, and log progress and results. You can compare results with your previous performance, as well as with those of other users. Add a LifeSpan TR1200-DT3 Standing Desk Treadmill to your stand-up or sit-stand workstation and reap the health and productivity improvement benefits of an exercise desk.
Features - LifeSpan TR1200-DT3 Standing Desk Treadmill
- Treadmill features Intelli-Guard technology, which automatically stops the belt after 20 seconds if you step off
- Easy-access, tethered console can track distance, calories burned and time walking, and includes Intelli-Step feature that counts steps taken
- Works with your existing standing desk; does not include desk
- Includes four-month LifeSpan Fitness Club trial, which tracks workout goals, progress and results, even among multiple users
- Console is Bluetooth-enabled to sync exercise data to your computer or Android device, automatically tracking results and sync data with a LifeSpan Fitness Club account
LifeSpan Desk Treadmill TR1200-DT3 Specifications
|Dimensions||63'' L x 28.5'' W x 7.25'' H|
|Deck suspension||6 compression shocks|
|Deck||3/4'' phenolic deck|
|Drive motor||2.25 HP continuous duty|
|Speed||0.4 - 4.0 MPH|
|Belt size||20'' W x 50" L|
|Product weight||114 lbs|
|Max user weight||350 lbs|
|Recommended daily usage||6 hours|
|Warranty||Lifetime on frame, 3 yrs on motor, 2 yr on parts|
Download more information
The Human Solution suggests pairing this treadmill with an adjustable height desk wide enough to have it next to a chair, so that you can alternate between sitting, standing and walking during the day.
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
The LifeSpan TR1200-DT3 Standing Desk Treadmill is a great addition to your adjustable height desk, helping even more to battle the problems associated with spending too much time sitting, which include obesity, poor circulation and heart disease. We suggest pairing the treadmill with our recommended sit-stand desk solution, the UPLIFT 900. Some keys to using your LifeSpan TR1200-DT3 properly are wearing comfortable shoes and setting your desk at a height where both your wrists and shoulders are in a relaxed position while typing, as well as a level that displays your monitor at eye level to reduce strain. We also recommend keeping your treadmill pace at 1.0 to 2.0 mph while performing tasks such as typing or talking on the phone. You can go faster for cardiac workouts, but may find it hard to get work done efficiently. A 160 lbs. person will burn about 200 calories an hour while walking at 2.0 mph.
January 27, 2013
Very happy with this product. I had been working at a standing desk for 18 months, so this was the next step for me. A few things I especially like about it: It is very quiet, the belt is nice and wide, so if it is turned off, you can work with a wide stance, and the belt is long, so you can mix up your pace or stride length. Recommend.