- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth Postures Computer TaskmateHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10Neutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturiteUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket ErgoErgonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
LifeSpan TR5000-DT3 Standing Desk Treadmill
Designed for all-day use in large offices or classrooms, the LifeSpan TR5000-DT3 Standing Desk Treadmill features an upgraded belt, motor and deck suspension to support users up to 400 lbs for up to 10 hours of continuous use. When paired with an electric sit-stand desk such as our UPLIFT 900, LifeSpan Desk Treadmills help you work out at work comfortably thanks to a high-end suspension system using six variable density elastomers under a 2.5 mm upgraded belt to create a durable, supportive walking surface. To track your progress, a tethered desktop console records and displays time, distance and calories burned, and determines your step count thanks to the unique Intelli-Step system. Whether you're looking for an high end communal office treadmill or just a heavy-duty desk treadmill you can use all day, LifeSpan TR5000-DT3 Standing Desk Treadmills are an ideal way to foster productivity and healthy habits at work. If you're a user who walks at work less frequently, be sure to see the LifeSpan TR800-DT3 Standing Desk Treadmill and the LifeSpan TR1200-DT3 Standing Desk Treadmill as well.
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
UPLIFT Treadmill Mat
The UPLIFT Treadmill Mat is a 78.75'' by 35.5'' vinyl mat, made to protect your treadmill motor from dust and carpet fibers, and to prevent damage to the floor underneath the treadmill.
LifeSpan Treadmill Lubricant
LifeSpan Treadmill Lubricant is the grease recommended by the manufacturer for proper maintenance of the LifeSpan Desk Treadmill. You should lubricate your treadmill's running belt after 40 hours of use or every three months. This bottle will come with enough lubricant for four applications or about one year's worth.
The LifeSpan Desk Treadmill includes standard free curbside delivery. Upgrades are available for threshold, room of choice and white glove delivery as well.
- Threshold Delivery - Item is delivered to the closest dry area (porch, garage or inside the closest door of your home). You will be contacted by phone to schedule a delivery time since this requires a signature.
- Room of Choice Delivery - Two delivery professionals will place the product in the room of your choice. Rooms can be up or down two flights of stairs only; additional flights will be charged an additional $15 per flight.
- White Glove Delivery - Includes delivery, placement in the room of your choice (up or down two flights of stairs), unpacking and removal of debris, and assembly. Note: Not available in California
With a 400 lb weight capacity and a 3 HP motor designed for up to 10 hours of continuous use, the LifeSpan TR5000-DT3 Standing Desk Treadmill is the perfect all-day office treadmill. Built with a low profile for easy storage underneath your existing standing or height-adjustable workstation, the TR5000-DT3 includes an intuitive desktop console that tracks your walking statistics and can sync your daily progress to the LifeSpan Fitness Club website.
While walking, the 1'' thick deck, 2.5 mm thick belt, and aluminum top extrusion rails provide a durable walking surface that can sustain the additional stress of all-day use with multiple users. A suspension comprised of six variable density elastomers absorbs the impact force of your footsteps, which minimizes long-term fatigue and reduces overall noise. LifeSpan's proprietary Intelli-Step and Intelli-Guard systems also count your footsteps and stop the belt after 20 seconds of inactivity, helping to provide more accurate step counts and improve safety around the treadmill. Step up to a world of better health and productivity with the LifeSpan TR5000-DT3 Standing Desk Treadmill!
Features - LifeSpan TR5000-DT3 Standing Desk Treadmill
- Large walking surface features commercial-grade suspension, an extra-thick belt with a 400 lb weight capacity that requires minimal maintenance, and LifeSpan's Intelli-Guard feature that automatically stops the treadmill after 20 if you step off
- Weighted desktop console with USB charging port tracks walking time, distance, calories burned and steps taken
- Heavy-duty 3 HP motor and aluminum rails offer improved durability for all-day use or communal workstations
- Intelli-Step technology accurately counts steps taken by detecting the force of each footfall
- Includes four-month LifeSpan Fitness Club trial for automatic datalogging for multiple users, allowing for detailed statistics tracking to help you establish fitness goals and record progress
LifeSpan TR5000-DT3 Standing Desk Treadmill Specifications
|Dimensions||70.25" L x 29" W x 9.5" H|
|Belt type||2.5mm upgraded thick belt|
|Deck suspension||6 variable density elastomers|
|Deck||1" phenolic with brace|
|Drive motor||3 HP continuous duty AC|
|Speed||0.4 - 4.0 MPH|
|Belt size||20” W x 56" L|
|Product weight||145 lbs|
|Max user weight||400 lbs|
|Recommended daily usage||10 hours|
|Warranty||Lifetime on frame, 3 yrs on motor, 2 yr on parts|
Download more information
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
For small offices in need of a shared treadmill desk or users who want to walk while working all day long, the LifeSpan TR5000-DT3 Standing Desk Treadmill blends both durability and comfort into a single commercial-grade design. Walking while working helps to improve focus and burn calories, and it's been proven that light exercise such as walking at 1.0 - 2.0 mph is crucial to maintaining good health. This model is a great fit for users who plan to walk for the entire workday, or for communal office workstations that are used by multiple people.