- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
There are several changes you can make to your workstation, both large and small, that can have a direct and immediate impact on your desk's ergonomics. For those working at a desk 8-10 hours a day, it is especially imperative to make sure you are typing, mousing and computing comfortably and ergonomically as to prevent repetitive stress injuries which can slow down productivity. We have every Workstation Accessory you'll need to make sure you are working healthy and pain-free, including several important accessories within our flagship UPLIFT brand.
A good Monitor Arm is important to help keep your monitor at eye level, preventing you from straining to see the screen as well as helping to clean up your desktop and clear valuable desk space. Add an adjustable Keyboard Tray that lets you easily move your keyboard to the most comfortable position for you, with an Ergonomic Keyboard on top for even more comfort when typing. Don't forget a good Ergonomic Mouse as well, that gets your hand in a more natural position to further reduce strain and cut down on injuries. These are just some of the Workstation Accessories we have available to make your work area more efficient and healthy.Read more...
Click on the blog posts linked below to learn more about the array of workstation accessories we feature, as well as their benefits.
- A Look at the UPLIFT CPU Holder and UPLIFT Standing Desk Accessories - The UPLIFT brand has several accessories to make your workstation more ergonomic
- Top 5 Workstation Accessories to Really Make Your Coworkers Jealous - Be the envy of everyone in the office with these products
- Introducing the UPLIFT Monitor Arm! - The UPLIFT Monitor Arm gives you all the adjustment you need
- The Top 5 Reasons You Need a Monitor Arm - A good monitor arm is one of the cornerstones of an ergonomic workstation
- Introducing the UPLIFT Large Keyboard Tray - This highly adjustable keyboard tray will help get your keyboard and mouse in the right position
- 5 Reasons to Use a Keyboard Tray - Adjustability is just one of the reasons a good keyboard tray is essential to your comfort at work
- Add an Anti-Fatigue Mat to Your Adjustable Height Desk - Standing periodically throughout the day will make you more comfortable, and a good anti-fatigue mat will only increase your comfort when standing
Video Review - UPLIFT Monitor Arm
Check out a video of our UPLIFT Monitor Arm in action below.
Video Review - UPLIFT Large Keyboard Tray
Check out the many features of our UPLIFT Large Keyboard Tray by clicking the video below.
Video Review - UPLIFT CPU Holder
See the UPLIFT CPU Holder in action by clicking the video below.